Delivery and shipping
- The information provided by the buyer during the order process is the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of a mistake in the labelling of the recipient’s address, Ferret Tools will not be held responsible for the inability to deliver the product, and if this error leads to the courier returning of the product, it will be re-sent at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer is responsible for lodging a complaint with the courier in the event that the package arrives in poor condition.
- All delivery times are estimates; they are provided on an indicative basis only and begin from the date of shipment. Customers who are concerned about meeting deadlines should contact [email protected]
- Delivery times may vary during the holiday seasons.
- Ferret Tools is not responsible for:
- Delays resulting from the process of the courier
- The loss or theft of the package while it is in the hands of the courier.
- The delivery driver not asking you for a signature or signing in your place.
- Any strike, shortage, adverse weather conditions or natural disaster which may be the cause of delays or the unsuccessful delivery of your order.
- Damage to orders must be reported within 7 days of receiving to [email protected]